xJBStoriesx's stories website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xJBStoriesx's stories website.

This is for xJBStoriesx's website where she will be writing all kinds of stories on here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue/Introduction & Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xJBStoriesx
Admin
xJBStoriesx

Prologue/Introduction & Characters Empty
PostSubject: Prologue/Introduction & Characters   Prologue/Introduction & Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

P r o l o g u e / I n t r o d u c t i o n

A girl named Camila didn't believe in Christmas miracles ever since the terrible tragedy that happened in this time of the month. She believes that these Christmas miracles would turn things into a terrible catastrophe.

Camila works at a bakery shop, where she would make all kinds of goodies for her customers. She was hired by her mom, Soraya, when she realized that they needed more bakers in order to keep the shop running, she accepted.

One day, a boy who was about 18 years old, a year older than Camila, came to the bakery shop with her mom and his two little siblings, Jaxon and Jazmyn. This eighteen year old boy does believe in Christmas miracles and when he met Camila, he's trying his very best to make her believe that Christmas miracles aren't disaster.

Can he make her believe in Christmas Miracles?

C h a r a c t e r s

Justin Drew Bieber

Prologue/Introduction & Characters Tumblr_mf058n06Hd1rwzv9wo1_500

Camila Anne Johnson

Prologue/Introduction & Characters Tumblr_m4x064x12N1rse1s6o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://xjbstoriesxwebsite.forumotion.com

Prologue/Introduction & Characters
Page 1 of 1