xJBStoriesx's stories website.

This is for xJBStoriesx's website where she will be writing all kinds of stories on here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Person Behind Caellista ;;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xJBStoriesx
Admin

PostSubject: The Person Behind Caellista ;;   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:40 am

N A M E ;; Chelsea Cordova
      N I C K N A M E (S) ;; Cheese, Chels, Sea, Squeaky, Skittles
      A G E ;; 13 years old
      G E N D E R ;; Female
      H A I R ;; I think it's pretty obvious from the photo up above.. But I guess I'll describe how my hair is. C: My hair is a natural brown, I always cut my hair, especially my bangs because my hair grows fast and I have to cut it every three months or so. I have bangs, as you can tell. C: I guess I can describe my hair as scene.
      E Y E S ;; Amber, but because of the lighting, my eyes look dark brown. x-x
      H E I G H T ;; 5' 1
      W E I G H T ;; 90 pounds. And no, don't be like, "Oh you're really skinny!" Because I was born premature and my mom told me that the doctors told her that considering I was born as a premature [if you don't know what that is, look it up. LOL.] I will always be under weight than I normally should because ever since I was born, I was underweight. When I was born, I only weighed 1 pound and 9 ounces.
      H O M E T O W N ;; United States, Colorado.
      B I R T H D A Y ;; October 26th
      P E T S ;; I have a dog named Rambo [I got it from this movie. C:] and it's a Shih Tzu. <3
      R E L I G I O N ;; Catholic
      L A N G U A G E S ;; I can speak a little bit of French, but I'm still learning. LOL. I can speak Spanish and English.
      I N S T R U M E N T S ;; I'm learning how to play the piano, but the instrument I know how to play is the guitar. Not very much, though.
      P E R S O N A L I T Y ;; I'm that type of person who would normally just wear a normal shirt with a sweater or hoodie, skinny jeans, and sneakers. I'm known as the quiet one, meaning I don't talk a lot when I'm around people, but if I feel comfortable enough to have a conversation with you, then I can be one chatter box — though not as much. I hate meeting new people because they always end up judging me on how I look, what I like, and how I dress.

F A V O R I T E S

C O L O R ;; Purpleee. ♥
      N U M B E R ;; 5
      F O O D (S) ;; Cheesecake, tacos. LOL.
      F A S T F O O D ;; Subwayyy. <3
      D R I N K (S) ;; Water, Dr. Pepper, orange juice, Vitamin water
      C A N D Y ;; Any candy that tastes like watermelon.
      D E S S E R T ;; Strawberry cheesecake
      F U N N Y M O V I E ;; Pitch Perfect.
      S A D M O V I E ;; Marley & Me. ;__; That shit had me in tears.
      S I N G E R S ;; Black Veil Brides, Blood On The Dance Floor, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, Sleeping With Sirens, Panic! At The Disco, NeverShoutNever, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Paramore, Linkin' Park, One Republic, Simple Plan, All Time Low, Asking Alexandria, We The Kings, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Cab, Secondhand Serenade, Sirah, The Maine, Hot Chelle Rae, A Day To Remember, Skrillex
      S U B J E C T (S) ;; Reading/LA and Science
      Y O U T U B E V I D E O ;; OwnagePranks

O T H E R

F A C T S ;;
      ♥ I am left handed and the only left handed in the family.
      ♥ I am claustrophobic.
      ♥ I was born premature, meaning I was born earlier than I should've been born. Instead of being born in October, I was supposed to be born in February.
      <3 When I was born, I only weighed 1 pound and 11 ounces.
      ♥ I have a weird addiction with chocolate.
      ♥ I am deadly afraid of sharks and clowns.
      <3 I prefer comedy movies than scary movies.
      <3 I am the middle sibling in my family.
      <3 I hate shopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xjbstoriesxwebsite.forumotion.com

The Person Behind Caellista ;;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1