xJBStoriesx's stories website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xJBStoriesx's stories website.

This is for xJBStoriesx's website where she will be writing all kinds of stories on here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xJBStoriesx
Admin
xJBStoriesx

"You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad." Empty
PostSubject: "You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad."   "You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad." I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 pm

"I want you to close your eyes."

"What?" Kelsey questioned. They were currently sitting on the grass just outside of the apartments.

"I said I want you to close your eyes," Turning his head, he nodded. "Trust me."

Smirking playfully at him, Kelsey slowly closed her eyes. "Now what?"

"I want you to relax. Shake everything out of your system and just focus." When he felt her calm, he sustained, "Now, I want you to think back to where you were the most happiest person."

"That's easy," Kelsey shrugged, "I'm the happiest when I'm with you."

Biting on his bottom lip, Jackson shrugged, "That doesn't count."

"It does to me," Her lips curved into a smile. "You always make me happy."

"But I really want you to think about this," He urged softly, desperate to bring her to an earlier time in her life back before she met him, back when things were normal. "Think back a couple years."

Sighing, Kelsey rattled her brain for a time and place.

"It could be about anyone or anything." He countered.

After a few minutes of nothing but the rattling of leaves and swish of the trees, Kelsey finally managed to remember something. "When I was eight, my dad took my family and me on a vacation."

"Yeah?"

She nodded.

"Tell me more." He mumbled.

Biting onto her bottom lip, Kelsey began thinking more. "We stayed at a hotel. And.. we once went to this restaurant and when we finished eating, we had to pay two-hundred dollars." Jackson's eyes widened, letting a chuckle escape a lips which sent Kelsey to smile. "Really?" He questioned. Nodding in response, she continued.

"When we came back to the hotel, it was hot so I started searching if there was an air conditioner. There was and on the table there was a book of instructions. I accidentally broke it cause thee instructions were in Spanish." Chuckling, Kelsey shook her head. Taking her hand in his, Jackson licked his lips. "Did your dad or mom ever find out?"

"Of course they did," She laughed whole heartedly making Jackson's heart swell up. It's been a while since he's heard her actually be herself. It was like as if she was back to where she didn't have problems and her dad never died. "They noticed the moment I broke it, but they played it off as if they didn't so they wouldn't upset me. I was eight, so I couldn't be blamed."

"Sounds like it was a lot of fun," He murmured.

"Yeah," Kelsey sighed, opening her eyes, a smile soon pulling on her lips as she saw his face. "I see what you did there by the way."

"I don't know what you're talking about," He innocently replied, hiding the smile on his face as he focused his gaze on the fading stars above them.

"You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad." She stated a matter-of-factly.

"Did it work?" He held his breath, waiting for her answer as he inwardly prayed that it did.

"Yeah."

"Good." He nodded, asking another question, "Anything else happened that made you happy?"

"Not that I recall of—no." Frowning, she tried to reflect back on a couple of years again. "Well, there was this one time when me and my mom baked a cake for Jacquelyn's birthday. I was eleven at that time."

"Oh?"

"We planned this huge surprise party that she luckily had no idea about and we had decided that instead of going out and buying a cake, we'd make one. I mean, how hard could it be, right?" She scoffed, "We almost burned the house down."

Widening his eyes in shock, Kelsey laughed, her voice echoing in his ears far longer than expected, giving him chills. "Are you serious?"

Chuckling, she nodded, "I told you I wasn't a good cooker," She pouted, "It's not our fault, okay? We set everything up perfectly. We mixed the combination, we put in the eggs and vanilla extract, I even set the oven to 350 degrees."

"And then?"

Cowering away, she hid her face with her curly hair, "Well, once we spilled the contents into the tray, we put it into the oven and decided we'd check back on it in fifteen minutes since that's what the box instructed."

Jackson's eyes enlarged in realization, "Oh no."

"Yeah," She laughed again, "We ended up coming back half an hour later to a smoking oven."

"You really don't have luck in the kitchen, do you?"

"No, not really."

"I'll be sure to never ask you to bake me a cake then."

Gasping, she turned around fully, slapping him playfully in the shoulder. "You're mean."

"Sorry that I want to make sure the apartments don't burn down, geez." Jackson pouted his bottom lip.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't. Stop lying to yourself." Letting out a smile, Jackson slightly leaned in, giving her a small peck on the lips. "You love me and you know it." He murmured.

Tucking a strand of her curly hair behind her ear, Kelsey tried her best to hide her blushing cheeks. "And what happens if I'm not lying?"

Seeing Jackson's eyes widened, she laughed, "I'm just joking!" She reassured, a smile appearing on her lips.

"Yeah.. I knew that.." He murmured, sending Kelsey to roll her eyes. Chuckling, Jackson brought her into a hug. "You're so childish."

Returning the hug, she replied, "You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
https://xjbstoriesxwebsite.forumotion.com

"You made me remember the good times so I'd forget the bad."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xJBStoriesx's stories website. :: • Stories • :: They don't call her Danger for nothing.-
Jump to: